Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hymn #3...Now Let Us Rejoice

Now let us rejoice in the day of salvation,
the latter-day glory begins to come forth...
    
    Haha, I will probably say this every time, but aren't these words just beautiful? For the full hymn with lyrics, please click on the link at the end. 
    What does the word rejoice mean to you? 
                       REJOICE = v. to be glad; take delight
    I love this word! There's a saying that I probably have wrong, but if you've heard it, you know what I'm talking about :) "We rejoice in Christ" I know there's words before it, but I can't remember them all. I truly do rejoice in my Savior: I'm so grateful that He atoned for my sins and that He loves me and understands everything I go through. I love Him and I'm thankful to know Him.
    As I listen to or sing this hymn, I always - always - find myself smiling. And hey! the words are written by William W. Phelps :) What a great guy...
    Here's the link for Hymn #3 in LDS Hymnbook
   
    ... (Hymn #3 will be continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment